Due to the continuing COVID-19 situation in Sydney and the extended lockdowns across the Sydney area, the Blue Mountains Adventure Race will not be able to take place as planned on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th September.
At this point in time the decision has been made to postpone the event until Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st November 2021. We sincerely hope that restrictions in Sydney and NSW have eased by then and we are able to run the event as planned in 2021 for our passionate participants.
All registered participants will automatically have their entry rolled over to the new event date. We understand that the new date means that some participants won’t be able to attend. If that is you then the following options are available to you;
- Transfer 100% of your entry fee to another Max Adventure event in 2021 or 2022. If you are wanting to transfer your entry you will need to let us know by Sunday 7th November via email to [email protected]. You do not need to decide which event you are transferring to by that date but to claim this transfer offer you will need to notify us so we can withdraw you from the Blue Mountains 2021 event.
- A refund of your entry fee, plus any pre-purchased merchandise if desired, minus the nominated admin fee of $30 per team ($15 per person). To claim a refund please email [email protected]. Refunds will be available until Sunday 7th November, two weeks out from the new event date.
We thank you for your understanding and support in this difficult time. Our small customer service team is sure to be busy over the next few weeks so apologies in advance if there are slight delays in replying or processing your requests.
We are as passionate about putting on our events as you are in participating in them. We urge everyone to follow the lockdown restrictions, wear a mask and practice good physical distancing so we can all get outside doing what we love again in the near future!