800X421 B_

Event Postponed

22nd September 2017  

Paddy Pallin Adventure Series

Saturday 23rd September 2017
Lower Blue Mountains, NSW

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the Paddy Pallin Adventure Series event, scheduled for tomorrow, the 23rd September 2017, has been postponed.

This decision has not been taken lightly and has been based on advise from local authorities from the National Parks and Wildlife Service, the RFS, local police and council. Due to the forecast for high temperatures and associated elevated bushfire danger rating, the decision has been made with the safety of all participants as the primary concern.

Thankfully the event will still be going ahead, just at a later date, so you won’t miss out! The new event date will be announced shortly but will most likely be in October, just a few short weeks away. Once we announce the new date, if your team are available for this new date you don’t need to do anything, your entry will automatically be transferred. Alternatively if you cannot make the new date you can transfer for free to one of the Adventure Series races being held in NSW in 2018.

If you have any questions please contact the Max Adventure crew via the email link below or call our office on (02) 9676-6061.

Email Us



Saturday 4th June 2022
Max Adventure Race Series
Audley, Royal National Park, NSW

Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th July 2022
Max Adventure Race Series
Wild Horse Mountain, Sunshine Coast, QLD

Saturday 17th September 2022
Max Adventure Race Series
Glenbrook, Blue Mountains, NSW



Paddy Pallin Adventure Series, Lower Blue Mountains, Glenbrook
click map Convict 100 Great Adventure Challenge Maximum Adventure Race Series Bouddi Coastal Run Coastal Classic Rafferty's Coastal Run Jabulani Challenge Three Bridges Run