Saturday 21st March 2020
|Classic Course, Novice Course||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Enter Now|
|Adventure Racing Clinic|
Saturday 23rd May 2020
|Training||Adventure Race Clinic - Narrabeen, NSW||Enter Now|
|Royal National Park|
Saturday 20th June 2020
|Classic Course, Novice Course||Royal National Park, NSW||Enter Now|
Saturday 22nd August 2020
|Classic Course, Novice Course||Enoggera, QLD||Entries Open:|
Saturday 26th September 2020
|Classic Course, Novice Course||Blue Mountains, NSW||Entries Open:|
Saturday 13th February 2021
|Classic Course, Novice Course||Lake Macquarie, NSW||Entries Open:|
So what are you waiting for? If you have a pair of trainers, a mountain bike, and a real sense of adventure, and are checking out this page, the Maximum Adventure Race Series is definitely for you, so read on for all the information you need to enter!
Note: You will need to supply your own mountain bikes & helmets (one per person) for each event unless you choose to hire one from our preferred supplier here. You will however be provided kayaks, paddles and pfd’s for the kayaking legs for each event.
Entries close 3 days prior to each race.
Prices per person
|Early Bird Entry – first month after entries open||$95*||$105*|
|Standard Entry – 2nd month after entries open||$105*||$115*|
|Final Entry – one month prior to event date||$115*||$125*|
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Included in your entry fee
- Race maps for your team
- Prizes & Giveaways
- A professionally organised, safe and enjoyable adventure race
- Kayaks, paddles and personal flotation devices (PFDs)
- Professional timing system
- Qualified first aiders
- Access to post race food options (purchased for an additional cost)
To participate in the Maximum Adventure Race Series, all participants must:
- Be able to swim 100m
- Be able to read a street directory
- Have a basic level of fitness and able to cope with the demands of the event
- Minimise their impact on the environment during the event and respect other users of the land
- Accept responsibility for themselves and their belongings
- Be prepared to follow the rules and conditions included in the final instructions
Each team must be made up of two participants. No single teams are available. Teams must stay together at all times (no relays). The minimum age is 8 years on both courses (Novice & Classic) when accompanied by an adult, and 14 years if two teenagers are racing together.
Each course has the following categories:
On The Day Registration
On the day entries will be accepted at registration on race morning. Please allow extra time to register if entering on the day.