Transfers & Course Changes
Entry Transfers (Online)
- Participants can transfer their entry online to another person up until three days before the event date.
- This can be done by logging into your active.com account, selecting your ‘MyEvents’ portal and transferring your registration via email to another athlete.
- The new athlete must claim your registration via email before a refund will be processed and returned to your credit card (no transfer fee incurred). Please note that the new athlete claiming the transferred entry, will need to pay the current entry fee at the time of claiming.
- There is no fee for entry transfers online.
Please Note: We don’t offer entry transfers to future or other events, only entry transfers for this event, to other people.
Entry Transfers (On the Day)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement entrants are required to bring along an email (or entry registration confirmation) from the original participant stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place (hard copy or on your mobile phone).
- On arrival replacement participants should head to the registration desk and indicate to marshalls that they are replacing the original participant and begin the transfer process.
- There is no fee for entry transfers on the day.
- Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two participants.
- Replacement participants should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
- Course changes will be closed three days before the event date. You can do this online through your MyEvents portal at www.active.com or you can email us here with your request for a course change.
- No refunds for a downgrade in course distance will be made.
- Course upgrades will incur the difference in entry fee.
- All course changes after this time of three days before the event date will need to be made at registration on race day.