Event Postponed31st May 2022
Saturday, 4th June 2022
Royal National Park, NSW
Due to damage to the trail network in the Royal National Park we have had to make the heartbreaking decision to postpone the Max Adventure Race from this Saturday, the 4th of June. We have been in regular contact with National Parks and local community groups to monitor trail conditions after the extreme rain events earlier in the year. We have been out on the trails and working with National Parks to develop a plan that would avoid the worst impacted areas to allow the event to go ahead. Unfortunately, further site inspections and subsequent discussions with National Parks today has led to the conclusion that the event cannot proceed as planned on Saturday.
Due to this the 2022 edition of the event has been postponed until Saturday 26th November, 2022.
All teams registered for the event will automatically have their entry rolled over to this new event date.
We understand that the new date means that some teams won’t be able to attend. All registered participants have received an email with your options. If you didn’t receive this email please contact us HERE.
We thank you for your understanding and support in this difficult time. Back to back years of COVID restrictions and now ongoing extreme weather has certainly been challenging for both event organisers and participants.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in November.