Saturday 4th June 2022
Audley, Royal National Park, NSW

Event Postponed

12th March 2022

Due to water quality issues and damage to the trail network around Enoggera Reservoir we have had to make the heartbreaking decision to cancel the Max Adventure Race at Brisbane on the 19th of March. SEQ Water, who manage the reservoir and many of the surrounding trails, conducted a site visit on Friday to check on damage to the trails from the recent floods and also to check on water quality in the reservoir itself. Unfortunately it was not good news on either front.

We have been liaising with SEQ Water and QPWS these past couple of weeks to assess the impact of the recent floods and to try and develop a plan to avoid the worst affected areas, unfortunately the information provided to us today means that we have no option other than to postpone at this stage.

Due to this the 2022 edition of the event has been postponed, however we will be back in 2023 on the 11th March!

All teams registered for the 2022 event should have received an email explaining what happens to their entry. If you were registered and haven’t received this email please email us on [email protected] so we can contact you.