Royal National Park – Event Postponed6th April 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we have to postpone the Max Adventure Race Series event in the Royal National Park planned for Saturday 20th June. The decision by National Parks & Wildlife Service to extend the ban on outdoor public events until the end of June due to the COVID-19 pandemic meant this decision was unavoidable. The event will be back in 2021, on Saturday 29th May.
We’re passionate about our events and don’t take this decision lightly. We want to be out there running, riding and kayaking as much as you do.
All registered participants will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled date, you do not have to do anything, your entry will automatically be rolled over. If you cannot make the rescheduled date you will be eligible for a 100% credit to a future Maximum Adventure event of your choosing. Alternatively our normal refund policy will be in place for the rescheduled date where refunds are available, minus the $30 per team admin fee, up to two weeks prior to the new event date.
The Blue Mountains leg of the 2020 Max Adventure Race Series will take place on Saturday 26th September, entries are now open. So if you are looking for an adventure racing fix this year, transfer your entry over today by emailing us on the link below.
If you have any further concerns or questions, we kindly ask that you email [email protected] in the first instance. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner, but ask that you be mindful that our small Customer Service team will be experiencing higher than normal inquiry volumes. For that reason, responses may take 3+ business days.
We thank you for your continued support.